Begin Main Content Area

Change of Address Frequently Asked Questions

Most vehicles are eligible for online change of address, with the following exceptions:
  • Dealer Registrations
  • Fleet vehicles
  • Suspended Registrations
  • Apportioned vehicles
  • Customers moving out of state

2. How do I know if I am eligible to change my Driver's License/Photo ID address online?
The following are not eligible for online change of address via the Internet:
  • Any Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
  • Any license that is not currently valid
  • Non-commercial driver's license holders moving out of state

3. I am not eligible to change my address online. Which form do I need to fill out?
Forms are available for the following types of address changes:
  • Commercial Driver's License (CDL) (Form DL-80CD)
  • Driver's License/Photo ID and/or Vehicle Registration (Form MV-63)
  • Driver's License (Form DL-80)
  • Photo ID Card (Form DL-54B)
  • Learner's Permit (Form DL-31)
  • Change of Address on a Vehicle Title with new title being requested (Form MV-38O)
  • Change of Address on a Disability Placard (Form MV-145A)
  • Change of address for driver's license holders moving out of state (Form DL- 82)
  • Change of address on vehicle registration for vehicle owners moving out of state (Form MV-8)

4. How do I contact my County Voter Registration Office?
Please refer to the County Voter Registration contact list at the website of the Pennsylvania Department of State.