Change of Address Frequently Asked Questions
Most vehicles are eligible for online change of address, with the following exceptions:
- Dealer Registrations
- Fleet vehicles
- Suspended Registrations
- Apportioned vehicles
- Customers moving out of state
2. How do I know if I am eligible to change my Driver's License/Photo ID address online?
The following are not eligible for online change of address via the Internet:
- Any Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Any license that is not currently valid
- Non-commercial driver's license holders moving out of state
3. I am not eligible to change my address online. Which form do I need to fill out?
Forms are available for the following types of address changes:
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) (Form DL-80CD)
- Driver's License/Photo ID and/or Vehicle Registration (Form MV-63)
- Driver's License (Form DL-80)
- Photo ID Card (Form DL-54B)
- Learner's Permit (Form DL-31)
- Change of Address on a Vehicle Title with new title being requested (Form MV-38O)
- Change of Address on a Disability Placard (Form MV-145A)
- Change of address for driver's license holders moving out of state (Form DL- 82)
- Change of address on vehicle registration for vehicle owners moving out of state (Form MV-8)
4. How do I contact my County Voter Registration Office?