Frequently Asked Questions:
Change of Address
How do I know if I am eligible to change my vehicle address online?
Most vehicles are eligible for online change of address, with the following exceptions:
- Dealer Registrations
- Fleet vehicles
- Suspended Registrations
- Apportioned vehicles
- Customers moving out of state
How do I know if I am eligible to change my Driver's License/Photo ID address online?
The following are not eligible for online change of address via the Internet:
- Any Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Any license that is not currently valid
- Non-commercial driver's license holders moving out of state
I am not eligible to change my address online. Which form do I need to fill out?
Forms are available for the following types of address changes:
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) (
- Driver's License/Photo ID and/or Vehicle Registration (
- Driver's License (
- Photo ID Card (
- Learner's Permit (
- Change of Address on a Vehicle Title with new title being requested (
Form MV-38 O)
- Change of Address on a Disability Placard (
- Change of address for driver's license holders moving out of state (
Form DL- 82)
- Change of address on vehicle registration for vehicle owners moving out of state (
How do I contact my County Voter Registration Office?
Please refer to the County Voter Registration contact list at the website of the Pennsylvania Department of State at: