Begin Main Content Area

Motorcycle Forms, Publications and FAQs 

This page contains all forms, publications and FAQs related to motorcycle riders in Pennsylvania.


Please remember to include a check or money order with all completed forms for transactions which require fees. Please note: PennDOT will charge a fee of $58 or more for each check returned to the Department as uncollectible.

Some forms may require a signature and date after printing. All forms may be printed and mailed to PennDOT using the address listed at the top of the form, unless otherwise noted on the form. Your changes will not take effect until PennDOT has received and processed your form.

    Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Transportation Driver's Accident Report
    Acknowledgement of out-of-state license status
    Motorcycle Learner's Permit Application
    Non-Commercial Driver's License Application to Change/Correct/Replace
    Request for vehicle information
    Non-Commercial Driver's License Application For Renewal
    Serviceperson Request for non-Commercial Driver's License
    Request for driver history (copy of driving record)
    Request for organ donor designation on Pennsylvania driver's license or photo ID card
    Change of address for driver's license, photo ID and vehicle registration
    Application for a Vertical Motorcycle Registration Plate
    Application for Refund Motor Vehicle/Driver License Products




Frequently Asked Questions


Related Motorcycle Information links