Begin Main Content Area

Boat, Snowmobile and ATV Registration

PennDOT does not register boats, snowmobiles or ATVs. For information on registering your boat, snowmobile or ATV, please contact the following:

Fish & Boat Commission
(717) 705-7940

Snowmobiles and ATVs
Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
(717) 783-1364 or toll free at 1-866-545-2476